Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WP109 - Day 9

Today was a tough day.
I woke this morning and went to meditation and found myself sobbing uncontrollably whilst trying to be relaxed and at peace with myself and my mind.

Today is the anniversary of the passing of my youngest brother Scott.

Here is a little poem that our middle brother Lloyd wrote,  as a tribute to him. Lloyd writes a new one every year.


Ditto
Thanks Bro xxx

Today is also Anzac day, a day that is fitting for me to remember all the mates I made during my navy career that had lost their lives,
Damien and Hugh, who were tragically lost at sea after submarine Otama dove with them on the outside of the pressure hull.
Chook and Trev who were  killed in separate  motorcycle accidents.
Megan, Phil, Brad and Smouch that all passed away in the engine room fire on HMAS Westralia.

May you all be at peace, Lest we forget.

Today's tasks at the Ashram, a new locking device was fitted to the shed door, a window was fixed in one of the bedrooms, a light was rewired in a room called the Bat Cave,  a combination door lock was repaired, and I gave a lesson  to a friend on how to make dream catchers.

The day has now finished with a workshop on mindfulness and inner piece followed by coffee and cake.

Goodnight all sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment