Thursday, June 7, 2012

WS131- Sophia College, Brunswick Jn WA

Hi Guys and Gals,
Yes you guessed it ...I’m off on another adventure.

This time it's at Sophia College In Brunswick Jn WA. for 2 weeks.

Sophia College is a provider of courses in


Holistic Counselling, Artistic Therapies, Buddhist Psychotherapy & Counselling.

My first day started with friendly staff ( Yarno and Tara) greeting me and getting me settled in.

My room is a spacious single in a cluster of three, all with separately locking doors and a shared bathroom. The room and bathroom are clean and functional.

The kitchen is huge, clean and has everything that you need. The staff buy your food for you and you cook your own.

Currently I am the only WWOOFer here so its a case of fend for myself, which I am quite capable of, however it is always nicer to share.

The routine is you are given a list of jobs, and you work away at that list for 4 hrs a day, the rest of the time is your own.

I will post some photo's tomorrow.

     



No comments:

Post a Comment