Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WP109 - Day 8

 
Cat and mouse day.

Have have you ever had one of those days where you chase your tail and get nothing done.
One of the jobs I had today was to fix (or at least attempt to fix ) the petrol powered leaf blower. 

There was no fuel in it. I had to chase around this place for over an hour looking for a fuel container only to find it empty.

So after chasing some petty cash, I took my car down to the  petrol station. Getting back I mixed up some 2 stroke and filled the fuel tank on the blower, primed it and after 10 mins it didn’t start. I thought I would remove the spark plug and check that ..... none of my plug spanners fit and the tool kit here is next to useless for mechanical tasks.

I gave up.

Next task was to put a pad bolt on the door of the shed. Here comes the cat , there goes the mouse. The nearest power was over 30 metres away , no drill bits, no cords and no electric drill. I later borrowed a cordless drill and bits but that task will have to be done tomorrow as I got asked to do another one.

And so the day went, and went ... 

Honestly if the circles I was doing were any tighter I would have disappeared in a cloud of smoke up my own bum.

On a nicer note, a few of the crowd went to Chandra's house for a service and dinner ..... Fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment