Friday, April 27, 2012

WP109 - Day 11


A great day..

Over the last few days I have been on the lookout for some carpet for a room that is being refurbished. This room was a store room affectionately known as the bat cave and will become another bedroom.

We scored big time, literally a ute load of carpet that had been laid in a office suite,  the owner didn’t like the colour and had it replaced ... It is brand new. I later went to the carpet shop and looked at the samples, finding the exact same marked at Au$180.00 per L/m  not including laying. Thanks to Richard who kindly gave it to us for a total cost of Au$0.00.

I also went to the hardware store and got a lock and handle for the door, to be installed  by myself in the next few days.
Now ... where can I get Batman and Robin costumes for the new tenants to wear ?







No comments:

Post a Comment